Do you know what the biggest email marketing challenges are? According to a recent HubSpot survey, these were the biggest obstacles for digital marketers:
- low CTR (35.9%)
- low open rate (32.9%)
- low conversion rate (30%)
You can solve all these challenges by optimizing email campaigns, but it’s hard to do so when you don’t know where to start. That’s why you first need good email tracking software to discover what works and use the insights from your most successful email marketing campaigns to optimize others.
If you experienced issues with email deliverability, a limited number of integrations or email analytics with Brevo/Sendinblue – this is the article for you. We compared the six best Sendinblue alternatives that might be the right solution for you.
Brevo (formerly Sendinblue) alternatives: Selection criteria
Here are the criteria you should consider when comparing Brevo alternatives for email analytics:
- UX and UI: We’ve chosen tools with modern, intuitive designs that are easy to navigate, user-friendly and suitable for people new to the email marketing industry.
- Metrics and KPIs: Always check which metrics your email analytics tool is tracking. Apart from basic email marketing metrics (open rate, CTR etc.), some tools on our list track revenue-related metrics such as ROI, average transaction value etc.
- Integrations: Make sure that the tool you choose integrates with other email marketing tools you might be using.
- Value for money: Finally, it’s important to find the right balance between features and cost. In this article, there is something for every budget: from tools with affordable pricing plans to enterprise solutions.
6 Brevo (formerly Sendinblue) alternatives for email analytics
Traditional marketing automation tools like Brevo are great at email workflow automation, but they often lack advanced features when it comes to analytics and email tracking.
That’s why we’ve developed a tool that focuses on analytics and benchmarking so you can track your email marketing campaign performance and optimize it.
Here are the main features of SEINō:
- Transactional metrics: Other email marketing services usually track metrics like open and click rate, but we’ve gone one step further and focused on monitoring revenue-related metrics, such as – number of transactions, total revenue, average order value and revenue per email sent.
- Benchmarking: While most ESPs focus on one campaign at a time, SEINō allows you to compare and visualize multiple email campaigns in a unique report to see which ones convert best.
- Growth analytics: You can monitor your contact list and track how your subscriber base is growing while capturing essential data about your customers.
- Advanced segmentation and A/B testing: With our tool, you can A/B test any part of your campaign (from subject line to CTA). Our advanced segmentation allows you to send highly targeted messages to the right audience.
- Integrations: SEINō integrates with many email service providers (ActiveCampaign, Mailchimp, Klaviyo, Deployteq, Selligent, Salesforce Marketing Cloud etc.), so if you’re already using some email marketing software, SEINō can be a significant extension and upgrade to get more detailed insights about campaign performance. It also integrates with other tracking tools like Google Analytics.
Apart from these features, SEINō is up to 85% faster than other email marketing solutions, allowing you to analyze and optimize your campaigns in real time and see quicker results.
Speed is one of the crucial reasons for using marketing automation, at least according to almost 40% of marketers who claimed that the most significant benefit of automation is enabling staff to make better use of their time.
And the best part is that you don’t need a background in email analytics, as our reports are super user-friendly and easy to interpret.
Case study #1
Glanbia, the largest online sports supplement seller worldwide, needed help analyzing many campaigns daily. SEINō enabled them to track and benchmark their campaigns in real time, so they know the exact revenue generated from each email.
Our software helped their marketing team save 16 hours weekly, which they can now use for strategy and optimizing campaigns.
Case study #2
With our help, Teemer Group, consisting of three fashion brands and over 150 shops, managed to completely automate reporting and eliminate spreadsheets. This not only saved them a lot of time and reduced repetitive work, but new gathered insights helped them improve customer relationships and make more sales.
- Transactional metrics
- Growth metrics
- Real-time tracking
- ESP integrations
- Basic plan: €59 per month for up to 50,000 email sends
- Standard plan: €129 per month for up to 250,000 email sends
- Pro plan: €199 per month for up to 1,500,000 email sends
- Enterprise plan: €499 per month for unlimited email sends
GetResponse is an email marketing automation platform that uses artificial intelligence to help you improve customer experience and increase sales. If you’re among 67% of marketers who claim that AI makes content creation faster, you might be interested to learn more about this tool.
Here are its strongest sides:
- Email marketing automation: There are plenty of email autoresponders to drive customer engagement and increase conversion rates.
- AI features: GetResponse relies on AI to help you craft compelling emails for your target audience. It also offers AI-powered personalized product recommendations, ideal for those that have ecommerce platforms.
- Metrics and KPIs: There are three different analytics plans, depending on the pricing structure. The first focuses on engagement (tracking open and click rates), the second focuses on growth (tracking monthly subscription rate and channels/landing pages that bring you the most subscribers) and the third one focuses on transactional emails (tracking KPIs and revenue-related goals).
- Integrations: GetResponse integrates with many different tools, for example, Shopify, Magento or HubSpot.
You can expect highly converting emails if you use GetResponse for sales and marketing automation. For example, their client LandCafe Poland had a 54% sales rate using their automated email marketing campaigns.
Pricing structure depends on the features you need and the only downside is that unlocking all advanced automation features can be a bit pricey. If you’re looking for a more affordable email marketing tool, check out GetResponse alternatives.
- Email autoresponders
- Detailed analytics (engagement, revenue, growth)
- AI recommendations
- Free plan: up to 500 subscribers
- Email marketing: starting from €13.12 per month for 1,000 subscribers
- Marketing automation: starting from €44.28 per month for 1,000 subscribers
- Ecommerce marketing: starting from €86.92 per month for 1,000 subscribers
ActiveCampaign is a platform for cross-channel marketing automation that you can also use to send and track emails.
Here are its best features:
- Multi-channel campaigns: With its advanced marketing automation features, ActiveCampaign allows you to automate marketing campaigns on different channels (website messages, email marketing campaigns, SMS) to get even more customer data from different touchpoints.
- Advanced segmentation: Thanks to its intelligent segment builder, ActiveCampaign allows you to divide your target audience into small segments, making tracking and analyzing email marketing campaigns easier.
- Metrics and KPIs: ActiveCampaign tracks different email metrics, transactional and revenue-related metrics included. Its detailed revenue report makes it stand out from other email marketing platforms because it gives insight into which channels and campaigns have the biggest ROI.
- Integrations: ActiveCampaign integrates with over 800 tools, for example, Shopify and WooCommerce.
Skincare company Apple Rose Beauty increased their online sales by 300% by using ActiveCampaign intelligent segment builder to segment their audience and send them personalized offers precisely.
While this tool has many advanced features, if you’re focused only on email marketing and don’t need a comprehensive sales and marketing platform, check out ActiveCampaign alternatives.
- Cross-channel marketing automation
- Landing page builder
- Detailed revenue report
- CRM features
- Email marketing
- Plus: $49 per month, up to three users, ideal for small businesses
- Professional: $149 per month, up to five users (includes split automation and predictive sending)
- Enterprise: custom price (includes custom reporting and unlimited email testing)
- Plus: $19 per month, ideal for small sales teams
- Professional: $49 per month (includes automation maps and sales engagement automation)
- Enterprise: custom price (includes custom reporting)
- Bundle (Email marketing + Sales + CRM)
- Plus: $93 per month
- Professional: $386 per month
- Enterprise: custom price available upon request
AWeber is a simple tool that could be a good choice for small business owners that don’t have a lot of experience using email marketing software.
Here’s what you can use it for:
- Landing page builder: AWeber could be an affordable solution for those that need a simple and easy-to-build website. You can create drag-and-drop landing pages and even set up your own online store on their website using one of the numerous landing page templates.
- Ecommerce features: AWeber has many responsive email templates designed specifically for small businesses and ecommerce store owners, such as upsell and cross-sell email templates.
- Metrics and KPIs: Email analytics is a bit limited compared to Brevo. You can track open and click rates, but there are no detailed revenue metrics or advanced reporting.
- Integrations: AWeber offers many integrations that support your small business, such as Shopify, WordPress, PayPal and others.
Users have particularly highlighted its drag-and-drop editor, customizable templates and customer support that’s available even through the phone. That said, AWeber is a great email marketing solution overall, but email analytics is not one of its strong sides, which is why you may want to consider AWeber alternatives.
- Drag-and-drop editor
- Online store and landing page builder
- Email templates
- 24/7 customer support
- Free plan: up to 500 subscribers, no advanced analytics
- Lite: $12.50 per month (unlimited subscribers, advanced analytics, landing page)
- Plus: $20 per month (24/7 customer support)
- Unlimited: $899 per month (for big lists with over 100,000 subscribers)
Omnisend is an email and SMS marketing platform with email marketing features designed specifically for the ecommerce industry. Here are some of them:
- Retargeting: Apart from advanced email automation, Omnisend is ideal for retargeting your email subscribers through web push notifications or SMS.
- Metrics and KPIs: Omnisend comes with advanced email analytics, allowing you to analyze transactional emails and track revenue-related metrics, such as total revenue, revenue per campaign, revenue per client and so on.
- Benchmarking: With its advanced reporting tools, you can compare and benchmark different campaigns to see which ones convert the most. It’s also possible to compare various channels and their ROI.
- Integrations: Omnisend offers a lot of integrations for ecommerce, for example, Shopify, WooCommerce, Magento and others. It lacks integration with Google Analytics and other analytics tools, so if that’s important to you, you should check out Omnisend alternatives.
Omnisend helped an ecommerce brand 123Presets double its revenue and increase CTR by fixing deliverability issues.
- Web push notifications
- Transactional emails
- Ecommerce integrations
- Free plan: up to 250 subscribers
- Standard: starting at $16 per month, depending on the size of your contact list
- Pro: starting at $59 per month, unlimited number of emails
Campaign Monitor is an email marketing automation tool focused on advanced personalization and deliverability. Here’s what you can use it for:
- Marketing automation: You can use this tool not only as an email service provider but for all-in-one marketing automation, including SMS and integrating with different social media accounts.
- Personalization: Campaign Monitor uses customer data to create and optimize personalized email campaigns that feel like 1:1 conversations and boost your sales.
- Metrics and KPIs: Campaign Monitor offers detailed email analytics, but unfortunately, it’s not focused on revenue-related metrics. It primarily focuses on deliverability and A/B testing to see what makes people click more.
- Integrations: Many integrations are available, from WordPress and Shopify to Facebook and other social media platforms.
With the help of Campaign Monitor, Gusto Italian Restaurants increased their open rate by 66% while reducing their unsubscribe rate by 50%.
The only downside is that the plans with all the advanced capabilities can be a bit pricey, so you may want to check Campaign Monitor alternatives if you’re looking for something more affordable.
- Marketing automation features
- Personalization and segmentation
- Intuitive email builder
- Great deliverability
- Lite: starting at $11 per month
- Essentials: starting at $19 per month (advanced optimization and personalization)
- Premier: starting at $149 per month (priority customer support)
Brevo (formerly Sendinblue) alternatives: Comparison table
|Brevo (Sendinblue)||Pre-built automation|
Chatbot and live chat
|Free plan: up to 300 emails a day|
Starter: starting at $25 per month (up to 20,000 emails and basic analytics)
Business: starting at $65 per month (advanced analytics, A/B testing)
BrevoPlus: custom price (for large businesses)
Transactional emails: You can add them to any plan. Up to 300 emails a day are free. You can get up to 20,000 emails per month for $15, and the price goes up for more.
|Basic plan: €59 per month for up to 50,000 email sends|
Standard plan: €129 per month for up to 250,000 email sends
Pro plan: €199 per month for up to 1,500,000 email sends
Enterprise plan: €499 per month for unlimited email sends
|Email tracking and analytics|
Detailed analytics (engagement, revenue, growth)
|Free plan: up to 500 subscribers|
Email marketing: starting from €13.12 per month for 1,000 subscribers
Marketing automation: starting from €44.28 per month for 1,000 subscribers
Ecommerce marketing: starting from €86.92 per month for 1,000 subscribers
|AI-powered email creation|
|ActiveCampaign||Cross-channel marketing automation|
Landing page builder
Detailed revenue report
Plus: $49 per month, up to three users, ideal for small businesses
Professional: $149 per month, up to five users (includes split automation and predictive sending)
Enterprise: custom price (includes custom reporting and unlimited email testing)
Plus: $19 per month, ideal for small sales teams
Professional: $49 per month (includes automation maps and sales engagement automation)
Enterprise: custom price (includes custom reporting)
Bundle (Email marketing + Sales + CRM)
Plus: $93 per month
Professional: $386 per month
Enterprise: custom price available upon request
|Cross-channel marketing automation|
Online store and landing page builder
24/7 customer support
|Free plan: up to 500 subscribers, no advanced analytics|
Lite: $12.50 per month (unlimited subscribers, advanced analytics, landing page)
Plus: $20 per month (24/7 customer support)
Unlimited: $899 per month (for big lists with over 100,000 subscribers)
|Small business email automation|
Web push notifications
|Free plan: up to 250 subscribers|
Standard: starting at $16 per month, depending on the size of your contact list
Pro: starting at $59 per month, unlimited number of emails
|Ecommerce marketing automation|
|Campaign Monitor||Marketing automation features|
Personalization and segmentation
Intuitive email builder
|Lite: starting at $11 per month|
Essentials: starting at $19 per month (advanced optimization and personalization)
Premier: starting at $149 per month (priority customer support)
We hope that you now have a better understanding of email marketing tools that you can use instead of Brevo. Focusing on the right metrics is essential when choosing an email tracking tool.
If you want to boost sales and increase conversion rates, you should strive for tools that focus not only on engagement but transactional metrics as well.
The best tool for your business depends on your needs, but if you’re looking for software with advanced email analytics that’s easy to use at the same time, SEINō could be the right choice for you.
Schedule a free demo to see how we can help you.
Sendinblue alternatives: FAQ
Yes, it has a free plan with unlimited contacts, but it lacks email marketing automation, advanced analytics and customer support.
No, it’s included in their paid plans, starting at $65 per month.
Yes, it’s more expensive plans offer advanced email automation features.